- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Media Center
With headquarters located in the heart of Israel's High Tech region in Tel Aviv, APM combines the excitement of a professionally managed start-up with a revolutionary technology for transforming the process level measurement industry.
Our 3D mapping based measurement systems combine expertise in algorithms, image processing, physics, mechanics, and software.
We are always looking for highly qualified individuals that will blend with our organizational spirit.
Quality and Reliability engineer
- Responsible for Quality and Reliability aspects of APM products
- Definition and execution of Quality plans
- Handling of Quality issues in deployed products
- Direct and frequent contact with sub-contractors in Israel and abroad
- Practical engineer, B.Sc. preferred
- Experience of 5 years in electronic products assembly industry
- Experience in Turn-Key projects
- Working with Office – must, ERP and PLM systems – preferred
- Assertiveness, diligence and deductive skills
- Excellent self learning skills required
- Reporting and presenting
- Good writing and verbal English
- Willing to travel abroad
- The job requires frequent travels within Israel
Please send you CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org